Perfect for Fourth of July, These Vodka Soaked Peach Gummy Skewers just might give Jello Shots a run for their money.
Vodka Soaked Peach Gummy Skewers
- 2-3 Bags Gummy Peaches
- 375ml Peach Vodka (half bottle)
- Poke the gummy candies onto a skewer. You can fit about 5-6 gummies per skewer.
- Place them into a large baking pan.
- Pour the vodka over the gummies.
- Let the gummy peach skewers soak for at least 10 hours. I like to make these the evening before and event. That way they soak overnight. The longer they soak, the more vodka they absorb.
Note: This recipe is easy to adapt to your favorite gummy snacks with a paring alcohol flavor.
Post a Comment