Summer is here! Time to stock the freezer with Homemade Mango Popsicles for the whole family to enjoy.
- ripe mango, packed (from about 2 large mangoes)
- - granulated sugar
- lemon or lime juice
- Peel and cut the mango into chunks. Measure out 2 ½ cups
- Blend mangos and sugar together in a blender.
- Add in lemon or lime juice (more or less to taste depending on how sweet your mangos are)
- Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze 4 to 6 hours
- Serve and enjoy.
Looking for more Popsicle Recipes? Try These.